29.10.09

RUFFEOHEARTSLILSNOTY Etsy Shop


I got this link for this etsy shop off a forum. I've only bought a few things from etsy and figured that the site was mostly overpriced trash, but then I found this place. The designer(s?) have some really clever ideas for some ultra futuristic clothing. Their stuff is expensive, but the stitching looks professional, and all the pieces do look like they required a lot of manual labor.

This sweater is probably their most mainstream piece. The idea is incredibly simple but looks so cool and useful that I wonder why no one came up with anything like this before. I get the same feeling with all their clothing. The shapes are simple, geometric, the colors are standard roygbiv, but the resulting clothing is incredibly creative, interesting, and novel. The fits on some of the female clothing don't look too great, but most of their stuff is made of stretch material like jersey, so it should conform to most body types. The designer has original ideas. I hope they go somewhere instead of getting ripped off by UO or AA like they themselves described.

No comments:

Post a Comment