4.10.09

Customized Doc Martens



Found this cool site alltop.com that has a big slideshow of all these different Designer and non-designer customized Dr. Martens. I thought these blue boots were really cool and futuristic and didn't seem too hard to make. Just requires some leather working tools. I just can't figure out how I would replace the soles like they do. I'm sure it would be pretty cheap to get a shoe repair shop to do it for me because I mean, I doubt they get much business anyway. If I do customize my boots, I'll put up the project when I've finished. I'll probably just end up painting on them with acrylics.

1 comment:

  1. i hate the communication system on blogger, when you comment me how the hell am i suppost to respond, other than by going to your blog and commenting on a totally seperate post?

    anyway, I didn't know the guy from T.Rex was a sci--fi writer thats insane! And yeah Electric warrior is really damn good, on par with bowies best stuff for sure

    ReplyDelete