11.6.10

Tokyo Tower

Though featured in a variety of romantic dramas and animes, the Tokyo Tower is actually full of tourists and schoolgirls. The foot of the tower, known as Foot City, is full of expensive exhibits, such as one on Michael Jackson, and an aquarium, etc. 
This is a picture I took from the window. It was a cloudy day, so Fuji wasn't actually visible. In my 4 weeks in Tokyo, I still haven't glimpsed Fuji D:
The Tower isn't as fun when you go there alone :(
Seeing all the Japanese old women pose for photos together, the sailor suit girls holding hands and asking their male classmates shyly to take their picture.
It's taller than the Eiffel Tower, but it's not quite as romantic.
I don't know, maybe that's a personal problem.
The viewing window.
There's a beautiful rose garden nearby where you can see the tower clearly. I still remember the smell of the blossoms that I stole. I left them in my room until they rotted. When a flower smells so strong and sweet, it doesn't wilt cleanly, but it rots with a stench.
The Tokyo Tower:
Go there with your lover.
Gazing out at the city alone makes you feel like nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment